[Namron] Barony of Namron's Populace Meetings

caitrinscottage at aol.com caitrinscottage at aol.com
Wed Apr 8 07:05:03 PDT 2009

Greetings!
Are the meetings in garb?
Caitrin

-----Original Message-----
From: Jacqueline Reynolds <jacqueline_reynolds at cox.net>
Sent: Wed, 8 Apr 2009 8:44 am
Subject: [Namron] Barony of Namron's Populace Meetings

Namron's next Populace meeting will be on April 21, 2009 starting at 7:30 pm. It will be held at the Moore Public Library located at 225 S. Howard, Moore, OK. The library in Norman was already booked for that evening, so I had to find an alternate location. We have their room "B" for the evening and have to conclude our meeting by 8:30.?
?
Namron's first meeting in May...on May 6, 2009...will be back at the Norman Public Library. We have to Lowry room for our May 6 meeting. The meeting will begin at 7:30 and we have the Lowry room until 9 pm.?
?
YIS,?