[Namron] Demo on Friday May 8th

vujadea200 at aol.com vujadea200 at aol.com
Wed Apr 29 08:50:54 PDT 2009

I believe that I have posted some of this before, but now that it is actually approaching, I thought I would post again.?

I have been contacted by Deer Creek Elementary School (on the North side of the city) and asked if we could come out and do something for the kids.? Since I was unsure if others would be able to make it, I chose something that I could teach the kids (for a hands on experiance) Dancing.?

They need us to be there by 9:15 on that friday morning, with 2 shifts till 11:00 am, and then again from 1:00- 3:20.?? this will be grades 5th -1st (in backwards order, 40 min per grade).?

I am sending this out to see if there are people who can help.? I will be gladly teaching the dances (I have chosen child friendly ones, i believe) so knowing the dances isnt needed, just the ability to wrangle kids into doing them.?

I know that some people had expressed interest, so if you are one of those, and you think that you can make it, please email me.? The school would like to show their appreciation with t-shirts, so please let me know your size (s-xl).? I know that at least one person asked about bringing their own young child, and I am sure that would be fine.?

Please just let me know asap so I can let the school know!

Thanks !
Adena