[Namron] Grass Fires in MWC area

Siren Song sirensong13 at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 10 14:51:34 PDT 2009

Hey Abdul... "no shit, there I was.."

Andruhk and Sophia have gracefully declined pressing charges for my breaking and entering their castle. I am also off the hook for making off with their pictures, garb, and other important things :D

Spoke to Sophia and they are not staying in their home tonight just in case since there are embers and small fires still near their property just to be on the safe side. Heard from Lorenzo's lovely lady wife. They are well but some of their family's home not so. Have not been able to touch bases with Buchello and his lady wife today. Anyone else heard from them?

Lady Siobhan ingenTigernaich
House of Cynrede Spîritus
Seneschal, Canton of Skorragardr
Nordsteorra, Kingdom of Ansteorra
It's not the color of the Text but how you use it.