[Namron] Grass Fires in MWC area

Sæmundr inn skærr saemundrthepure at gmail.com
Fri Apr 10 14:56:40 PDT 2009

Minor correction.  Lorenzos lovely lady wifes sister.. I mean my sister in
law, ended up just fine.  Probably some smoke damage.. I would imagine.. but
their house was safe.  Ones around them were not so lucky..

On Fri, Apr 10, 2009 at 4:51 PM, Siren Song <sirensong13 at yahoo.com> wrote:

>   Hey Abdul... "no shit, there I was.."
>
> Andruhk and Sophia have gracefully declined pressing charges for my
> breaking and entering their castle. I am also off the hook for making off
> with their pictures, garb, and other important things :D
>
> Spoke to Sophia and they are not staying in their home tonight just in case
> since there are embers and small fires still near their property just to be
> on the safe side. Heard from Lorenzo's lovely lady wife. They are well but
> some of their family's home not so. Have not been able to touch bases with
> Buchello and his lady wife today. Anyone else heard from them?
>
> Lady Siobhan ingenTigernaich
> House of Cynrede Spîritus
> Seneschal, Canton of Skorragardr
> Nordsteorra, Kingdom of Ansteorra
> It's not the color of the Text but how you use *it*.

Are you looking for Jim or Sæmundr?  Find them both at:
http://sites.google.com/site/saemundrofnamron/