[Namron] Harvest of the Axe Herald Volunteers

Charles Of Portsmouth sca_anthonyowen at live.com
Fri Aug 7 09:40:06 PDT 2009

Greetings,

 I am Charles of Portsmouth the Herald of The Canton of Skorragarðr and I will be heading up the coordination of the site heralding at Harvest of the Axe if you would like to help please fill out this document that is attached and send it back to me via e-mail.

If you have any questions please feel free to call me at any time.

Charles Of Portsmouth
Herald Of Skorragarðr
Skorragarðr autocrat for Harvest of the Axe
(405) 445-8244