[Namron] ISO Master Lucais (sp?) and/or other Northern Equestrians

Karla Norris melisandedf at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 8 17:38:14 PDT 2009

Folks, until I get my equipment built....okay, until my husband gets the equipment built, I am unable to work my new horses at equestrian games.  I would love to borrow some equipment in the interim.

I/we have a chance to be the "cover horse and rider" for the BLM's Wild Horse and Burro program this year.  It would not only promote the adoption of the outstanding animals, but it would give the SCA a plug too.  BTW, my husband and I adopted two.  They are both fabulous animals and dearly loved....come out and meet them!

If anyone could loan me some equipment, please let me know.  I am particularly looking for pole bases (for the Saracen head game), a quitain and lance, or a lance suitable for pig sticking. Well, heck, beggers can't be choosers, I'll take whatever you have to lend. In return, I would love to have you come and play some games with us.  If you have a mustang, we can get you in on the photo op too.  If you just want to ride, come on down!!!  If you just like to pet horses and feed them carrots, come on down!!!!!

We will also be at Paul's Valley (One of our long-term holding facilities) on September 25th and 26th for National Adoption Day.  Hopefully, we can make this a demo and get folks to come play SCA equestrian.

Call me....735-3466

Melisande de Frayne

Barony of Namron