[Namron] Fw: Oklahoma Bead Market this weekend

Stephanie Drake steldr at cox.net
Mon Aug 24 11:57:21 PDT 2009

----- Original Message -----
From: Rebekah Wills
To: Undisclosed-Recipient:;
Sent: Monday, August 24, 2009 8:28 AM
Subject: Fw: Oklahoma Bead Market this weekend

Tell all your friends to come. More vendors than ever, new exciting merchandise.

      We invite you to the Fantastic Oklahoma Bead Market show.  We have a few surprises!  New vendors as well as the favorites you have come to depend on for your supply.  Come relax, shop and have fun for the whole day!  We'll make it worth your trip.

     Oklahoma Bead  Market
       AND  TEACHING EXPO
      All the Beads you Need
      August 29, 30 2009
      Sat. 10-5, Sun. 10-4
      FREE ADMISSION  *   FREE PARKING
      Retail and Wholesale

      Vendors from all over the U.S.

      Beads and Jewelry
      Vintage Beads, Pearls, Clasps, Swarovski, Glass, Gemstones, Silver, Lampwork, PMC, Jewelry, Books, Fibers,

       Seed Beads, Tools & more

      CLASSES

      Several fabulous teachers are coming.  Pre-registration is required.  See website for all details.

      Oklahoma State Fairgrounds

      Expo Hall # 3

      3212 Wichita Walk

      Oklahoma City, OK 73107

      Contact Rebekah Wills   903-240-7198    www.thebeadmarket.net

Thank you,
Rebekah Wills, The Bead Market , Show Producer
Sign up on the website to receive a postcard when a Bead
Market show comes to your area.  www.thebeadmarket.net