[Namron] Fw: [Wiesenfeuer] Grub and Garb, please pass on to Namron, Eldern Hills, and North Keep list

debbie mitchell debmaschino at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 24 15:56:36 PDT 2009

--- On Sun, 8/23/09, McCuan John <bigjohnbear2001 at yahoo.com> wrote:

From: McCuan John <bigjohnbear2001 at yahoo.com>
Subject: [Wiesenfeuer] Grub and Garb, please pass on to Namron, Eldern Hills, and North Keep list
To: "Weisenfeuer" <Wiesenfeuer at yahoogroups.com>
Date: Sunday, August 23, 2009, 10:26 PM

                   I wanted to say Thank You to the marshals that came from all areas to help with the Grub and Garb. Without your help I feel that we could not had as much fun as we did, I for one will think about it for a good while, (Some of it in my nightmares). The turnout was beyond my wildest guess, but I could see that fun was had by all. It warmed my heart to see old friends come not just for a visit but to actually participate in the activities. I made the comment at one point that I was sorry for holding up the other archers by working with the smalls and first timers, And someone simply stated that the ones we take the time to teach today will be the champions of tomorrow, How true that is. So please, THANK YOU one and all for your help and participation at the Grub and Garb.

Also, thank you Lady Brenna for doing a great job running Tavern today, You kept us feed and watered and was never afraid to ask for help or deny a whining archer (mainly me) a steak medium rear. Maybe next time, LOL. Working behind a grill is a thankless job, So THANK YOU and your help for a job well done.

Lord Ian MacEwan

Archery Marshal Of Wiesenfeuer

    __._,_.___

            Messages in this topic           (1)