[Namron] Archery at Wiesenfeuer's Grub & Garb Practice

Doug Copley doug.copley at gmail.com
Tue Aug 25 05:21:55 PDT 2009

Wow, there were a lot of people there!! Lots of fun shooting, talking,
sharing tips, ideas, styles, coaching, and of course some competition:-)

We had 25 people finish the Royal Round (there were 2 more kids that
were having too much fun playing so they did not stay around for it). We
still had 5 kids complete the Royal Round with 3 of those being new
scores with Thomas ap Dewi of Northkeep getting the highest score.

In the Period division we had 7 shooters with Cian of Northkeep getting
the highest score and 2 other people were able to raise their average.

In the open division there were 13 shooters, 3 of them were new and 7 of
them raised their averages! The top score for the day was a tie between
Ian of Wiesenfeuer and Tigernach of Namron.

I would like to thank the marshals Namron, Northkeep, and Wiesenfeuer
that stepped in to help out on the range and also the archers themselves
that worked to keep things moving and help others in retrieving arrows,
scoring and keeping things organized.

Also, a special thanks goes to the Barony of Wiesenfeuer for hosting
this practice and providing hamburgers and hotdogs for everyone. Thanks
to all the people that helped organize things for this and for the
volunteers that helped setup, run, and tear everything down.

Please cross post to Northkeep and Wiesenfeuer.

YIS,
Vincenti da Murano
Namron TW Marshal