[Namron] B&B Letters of Intent

Etienne de St. Amaranth northern at seneschal.ansteorra.org
Thu Dec 3 09:03:09 PST 2009

While the deadline for letters of application to Their Majesties is
today,  if there are circumstances which will cause you to be late or
you cannot make the deadline then please email me (directly, do not
reply to the list) with the circumstances and I'll approach the Crown
about it.

If neither the Crown nor I have heard anything by tonight, then the
application period will be closed.

Respectfully,
Sent from my iPhone,

Seigneur Etienne