[Namron] Camp Cimarron (was Google Map of Namron)

Jacqueline Reynolds jacqueline.reynolds.namron at gmail.com
Wed Dec 9 16:18:57 PST 2009

If we do get the opportunity to work on the campgrounds at Camp
Cimarron, we will definitely take a FULL inventory of what needs to be
done & proceed from there.  If, and when, we get the green light on
this possibility, we will make sure that the list is fully inclusive
of everyone's needs.

As a side note, I have really enjoyed all the comments on the list
about this subject.  Everyone has had great input, comments, concerns,
etc.  Many things to think about & consider.  It's also wonderful to
see so many of us volunteering already.  There have been people
volunteering from all over the OKC metro area.

Lady Jacqueline Reynolds