[Namron] Camp Cimarron (was Google Map of Namron)

Pukhta 'Pooky' Lovvek pookyloves at gmail.com
Wed Dec 9 23:33:08 PST 2009

Well my mind is at ease. Baron Donnchadh had already considered,
adressed and implemented what I thought we needed to do. That must be
where the prowess of fiefdom comes into play.

I'm a volunteer now.

Pook
Respect your creation, love me and be then healed. A grand plan done
in a simple way.
-- Pookspeare

"My religion is the kindness and generosity of unconditional love."
– His Pookiness the Dalai Poohka