[Namron] Pooky needs help

vujadea200 at aol.com vujadea200 at aol.com
Tue Dec 15 10:30:35 PST 2009

Pook (and all of the rest of you out there),
I know that I fairly recently  found out about the Habitat for Humanity Restore.  they have loads of new and like new things that might help in this situation.  I bought light fixtures and tile for my floors there.

I know that Norman has one and there are two in OKC (one is brand new).

so, for those that like to do things around the house check it out!

Adena