[Namron] Pooky needs help

Meryn butrflykyssis at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 15 11:18:46 PST 2009

there is a Habitat for Humanity Restore located on 13th & Sheridan in Tulsa.
As mentioned by Adena, Restore is a gr8 place to get supplies...tiles, fixtures, doors, windows, sometimes even misc paints. They have toilets, tubs & showers out in the back building...I know the Tulsa location gets alot of their donations from Whirlpool & other Corp community donations so we have alot there.

Ldy ~*Muirenn Nia ingen Nath-I*~
AKA ~*Meryn the Wanderer*~
AKA ~*Saiyeh*~ House Wolfstar

"I play with swords