[Namron] Mardi Gras Parade Participation

Kirsten Pupek dnk_p at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 9 13:08:00 PST 2009

Greetings all,
I am writing to thank you all for your enthusiasm so far about the Mardi Gras parade Saturday Feb. 21. We have 17 volunteers to walk in the parade so far yea! But, I am in a little bit of a snafoo and I need some help. Since we are using the timeline theme, I am needing people from the following eras to walk: 1000-1100 and 1300-1400. So, if your persona lived within these times, it does not matter what country you are from, please consider walking with us. We can do it without anyone from those eras walking, but it will look better I think if we can represent 900-1600. We also only have one person walking that is 1200-1300 and only two people walking that are 1400-1500 so if your persona lived in those eras I would ask you to consider walking as well. Again, it does not matter what your country of origin is. I would ask that if you are interested in walking with us and you haven't already contacted me that you do so at dnk_p at hotmail.com and include your persona information. Thanks a bunch!
YIS,
Cat