[Namron] fighter Biscuits!

Brenna daydreambelever64 at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 14 14:38:29 PST 2009

I found this reciept for it on line , It must have been sent in by an SCA person

Fighter Biscuits
If you've been in the SCA or around any of the fighters, you'll know what I'm talking about. Fighter Biscuits are not only popular with my family, they are served as mundane cocktail party appetizers. I think that is where the recipe originally came from. Their main drawback is the fact that due to the sausage in the mix, they should be kept cold. I think that 25 fighters used 75 biscuits per day of battle.

 Ingredients

1 lb Raw -Sweet or Hot sausage
3 cups Bisquick
3 cups shredded cheddar cheese
1/2 cup milk
Directions

Combine the ingredients in a large bowl and mix thoroughly.

Use your hands--it’s messy, but efficient.

Be sure you add enough water to make your dough almost too sticky to handle.

Your fighter biscuits will be moist and tasty, and will not dry out in the oven.

Roll the dough into 1-1/4 inch balls and place on a cookie sheet that has been sprayed with non-stick spray.

Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes or until golden brown.

Can be made ahead and frozen.

Life is short, Break the rules, Forgive quickly,
 Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably ...............................
Never regret anything that made you smile!!!!!!!!!