[Namron] GW and Mr Heater Big Buddy

Shalon Reynolds shalon_reynolds at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 14 18:22:17 PST 2009

I can't help but to share a good deal....

     My Lord and I were told that a great way to stay warm at GW is to get a Mr. Heater Big Buddy propane heater.  So, we did some price checking:

Bass Pro:  $149.99
Academy Sports $149.99

    ATWOODS IN NORMAN:  $129.99 plus 25% off sale on all heaters and heater accessories, so we ended up only spending $105 and some change (inlcuding tax).  So, we ended up saving $50.00 more or less.  We purchased this today (February 14, 2009) and they still had several for sale, so if you were wanting to puchase one before GW, we thought we'd let you know where to get a good deal.

YIS,
Lady Adelheid Lilje
Namron Herald