[Namron] New Pavilion

Donnchadh Beag mac Griogair donnchadh at cornelius.norman.ok.us
Mon Feb 16 18:35:16 PST 2009

The problem with mid March is that a lot of us, along with the new
pavilion, will be at Gulf Wars.  Looking at my calendar, I've got
something going on every weekend between now and Gulf Wars, so it looks
like my only free time is during the week.  I've got several sanders and
room in my garage to do the work.  Would anyone be available this Wed or
Thurs after work to come by and help?

Thanks,
Donnchadh