[Namron] Fighter Practice

max collum loemax at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 18 07:50:56 PST 2009

Hello All,
    This is to remind you that I have decided to change the location of fighter practice back to Reeves Park in Norman on sundays. This change will be immediate. I will be at Reeves at 01:30 p.m on sunday. I ask that all fighters please make an appearance so that you can be counted with the numbers for the report. This will be our only practice for the month of february as COW VIII is the next week. If you do not have armor then we can still do footwork drills or something. If anyone wants to come and just hang out and talk/gossip you are also welcome.

If there are any "retired" fighters out there and you have armor that is just collecting dust, then I would like to take this time to remind you that the barony is in need of loaner gear. Also if anyone has plastic that is just laying around, you can donate that and I will help to make armor out of it.

I need anyone who is a heavy fighter or interested in chivalric fighting  to send me an e-mail with your name, sca name, phone number, e-mail, and membership (i.e. you have a blue card) so I can make a mailing list and let you know if practice gets canceled or if changes are made. This will help to prevent people from showing up and being all alone. I really do want to keep fighter numbers and moral up this year.

Thank you for your time. e-mail or call for any questions. loemax at hotmail.com  (405)889-3661

Until We Meet Again...
Lord Loemax D'sanai