[Namron] scribal cancelled tonight

Bart C. Dversdall bdversdall at cox.net
Wed Feb 11 04:17:52 PST 2009

Saemundr

Nice talking with you yesterday. I sure had a great trip down memory lane. I
am thinking about knocking the rust off my knees and showing up. After all
it is right around the corner from me
.Literally.  And who know I may be
able to drag some other “old” guys out, (Donovan are you lirking here too?
Just checking.:)  Gotta be careful, those Dons are sneaky....

Hope Everyone is doing well, we do think about you guys.  Bjorgyn and I are
doing well, or at least our best to keep up with our two year old daughter.

Remembering the Dream,

Ld Matthias Dversdall

  _____