[Namron] scribal cancelled tonight

Sæmundr inn skærr saemundrthepure at gmail.com
Wed Feb 11 04:20:07 PST 2009

Ld Matthias

It was terrific meeting you as well.  I am sure we'd love to see you out
there.  I was hoping you would see my message.  Knock off that rust and try
it out.  You got nothing to lose.

Let me know if you need better directions or anything.  I am sure there are
plenty of people here to point you in the right direction to Cat and
Orlandos house.  I think that the one for next week is off because of
Namrons pop meeting (Which I think I will be at) but hope to see you in two
weeks.

Lorenzo
(formerly Sæmundr)