[Namron] FW: Help Name Our Med fair Encampment

Shell Atwood shell.atwood at gmail.com
Mon Jan 12 23:53:18 PST 2009

Perhaps since we'll have a much bigger footprint with the new space, we
could take a page from the A.O.A. and similarly mark ourselves - At the risk
of offending other (and equally important) aspects of the SCA presence at
the fair, I'm assuming that fighting is a large draw for the crowds.  Could
we have ourselves marked to show and label the list field with the SCA
Compound label placed beside it?