[Namron] Populace Locations: Looking for suggestions

Jacqueline Reynolds jacqueline_reynolds at cox.net
Mon Jan 26 16:01:38 PST 2009

Does anyone have any suggestions/ideas on a more permanent location
for our Pop meetings?  I have tried calling several places, but none
of them worked out.  The library is not always available and the
Golden Corral was pretty noisy (heating unit was loud), but the food
was good & plenty.  Plus, there were lots of people mentioning that
there was too much talking in that type of environment.

Let's think of indoor locations (so we don't have to worry about the
weather, bugs, noise, etc), cost effective places (free or minimal
cost), close to restaurants or a place that we can bring food in and
lastly, a place located in Norman or Moore.

What about having our meetings at a church location like the Barony of
Wiesenfeuer?  What about meeting at another school library?  Any other
thoughts?

Please e-mail all ideas to me ASAP.  I, or my deputy Bubba, will look
into any and all suggestions that are brought to our attention.  Thanks!

YIS,
Lady Jacqueline Reynolds
Seneschal--Namron