[Namron] Populace Locations: Looking for suggestions

Rose & Chad love at roseandchad.net
Mon Jan 26 21:38:03 PST 2009

Not from your Barony but I know that groups can meet at community centers or even schools. In general, you'd have to call each school and let the principal decide. For instance, here in Eldern we wanted an indoor fighter practice in winter and out of four schools, two said yes and one closed too early... Leaving us with the fourth, which was perfect.

Another thing to think of are museums, schools (including colleges), and business buildings and/or complexes with conference rooms. They usually rent space but sometimes give it for free to non-profits. Places like OU or OCCC have endless rooms and space for classes and the whatnot. Find out what's not being used and if you can use it... The worst thing they can say is no. Maybe even try Metro-Tech. Places like that are usually open in the evening for some classes but not as many classes as during the day - leaving open space for meetings. :) Plus, they might be more educationally inclined.

Just my two pence.... Will head back to my hole now...

Rose the Obnoxious

One should as a rule respect public opinion in so far as is necessary to avoid starvation and to keep out of prison, but anything that goes beyond this is voluntary submission to an unnecessary tyranny, and is likely to interfere with happiness in all kinds of ways. -Bertrand Russell