[Namron] Populace Meeting

Doug Copley doug.copley at gmail.com
Wed Jan 21 07:24:46 PST 2009

a standard U shape design where the Baron and Baroness sit at the center
  head table normally works pretty good for these type of meetings. if
there is room in the middle of the U, another set of tables can be lined
up so that from the head table they would be looking down each row of
tables and no one would have their back to the head table.

Vincenti