[Namron] Populace Meeting

Jacqueline Reynolds jacqueline_reynolds at cox.net
Wed Jan 21 08:21:20 PST 2009

We have had some great discussions so far on how to make the meetings
run smoother & quieter.  Keep it coming!  Also, be thinking about a
new location to have the meetings.  The library is not always
available (since I can't book more than one meeting at a time) and a
restaurant is not always conducive to hearing people speak.  Plus, as
Annabelle mentioned, being able and/or wanting or not wanting to eat
at the restaurant.

I'm just looking for ideas or suggestions that the Populace might have
about a location for the meetings.  Of course, I will look into any
suggestion and do all the legwork to see if the suggestion would work
for us.  I have tried calling several places already, but most of them
have either already been booked in advance or the cost was too high.
Ex.  Some Norman Rec Centers, Norman and Moore libraries & the Moore
Community Center.

The Barony of Wiesenfeuer holds their Populace meetings at a local
church in OKC.  Is anyone out there a member of a church (in Norman or
Moore) that would possibly let us use one of their rooms for our
meetings?  Just a thought.

Lady Jacqueline Reynolds
Seneschal--Namron