[Namron] Populace Meeting

Sæmundr inn skærr saemundrthepure at gmail.com
Sat Jan 24 05:50:55 PST 2009

I believe we are all forgetting one of your truest friends.  DUCKTAPE.  No
need in worrying about the location, as you walk in to take your seat, an
officer places a sufficient amount of ducktape around your head (your mouth)
and you take your seat.  Another amount of ducktape is placed around your
body and hands (cmon people we're all a little ADD in the SCA) and you
joyfully watch the goings on.

First one that can get the tape off can get cake.

Seriously though.  I agree with what Bubba is saying about the noise.  It
makes it difficult to hear and concentrate.  Also from the perspective of an
officer or a speaker, its quite difficult because of the distraction.
Theres plenty of time to socialize after the meetings, they dont last that
long.  However, we have been looking for a "normal" place for as long as I
have had the pleasure of knowing you all and until one of us strikes the
lottery I think we will continue having that problem.  Cheers to the
officers for trying their best to work it out.

Bless
Sæmundr inn skærr

On Sat, Jan 24, 2009 at 7:39 AM, Matthias the Brewer <
matthiasthebrewer at cox.net> wrote:

>  Megaphones!!!

> *Subject:* Re: [Namron] Populace Meeting
>
>    Perhaps my Medieval MacGyver (Robert) can make some suggestions for a
> slight sound boost without intrusive equipment.  We've done some things in
> the Royal Court that worked well and didn't obviously display the mundane
> bits and bobbles that kept it all together.  I'll ask him to ponder the
> matter.

Are you looking for Jim or Sæmundr?  Find them both at:
http://sites.google.com/site/saemundrofnamron/