[Namron] Amanda's baby

Pukhta 'Pooky' Lovvek pookyloves at gmail.com
Sat Jan 24 06:18:26 PST 2009

If by some awful chance the nickname Rabbit does happen to stick, I
think I know someone who might be able to councel the kid on what he
can expect to have to deal with and effective coping methods.

Its startin to sound like in 4-6 years I'll have a lot of newest best friends,
Pooky

On 1/23/09, Shell Atwood <shell.atwood at gmail.com> wrote:

> Congrats all around!  Robert and I are expecting our first grandbaby, Aiden
> Michael, on June 6th.  Looks like we'll have a whole pack of babies to
> spoil!
>

> I'm grateful they were able to tell gender at the last ultrasound so the
> baby has a name – the kids had been calling him Rabbit due to his appearance
> on the early ultrasound and I was afraid the name would stick!
>

> Blessings,
>

> Mellina

Respect your creation, love me and be then healed.