[Namron] Amanda's baby

Sæmundr inn skærr saemundrthepure at gmail.com
Sat Jan 24 06:22:52 PST 2009

For a young one.... gazing at MY friend Pooky is a little like looking into
the eyes of Santa.  I can remember my youngests first experience with YOU..
He was FASCINATED.

Happy babies to all...

Sæmundr inn skærr

On Sat, Jan 24, 2009 at 8:18 AM, Pukhta 'Pooky' Lovvek <pookyloves at gmail.com
> wrote:

> If by some awful chance the nickname Rabbit does happen to stick, I
> think I know someone who might be able to councel the kid on what he
> can expect to have to deal with and effective coping methods.
>
> Its startin to sound like in 4-6 years I'll have a lot of newest best
> friends,
> Pooky
>
> On 1/23/09, Shell Atwood <shell.atwood at gmail.com> wrote:
> >

> > Congrats all around!  Robert and I are expecting our first grandbaby,
> Aiden
> > Michael, on June 6th.  Looks like we'll have a whole pack of babies to
> > spoil!
> >

> > I'm grateful they were able to tell gender at the last ultrasound so the
> > baby has a name – the kids had been calling him Rabbit due to his
> appearance
> > on the early ultrasound and I was afraid the name would stick!
> >

> > Blessings,
> >

> > Mellina

Are you looking for Jim or Sæmundr?  Find them both at:
http://sites.google.com/site/saemundrofnamron/