[Namron] Needing Help for the Royal Highness'

vujadea200 at aol.com vujadea200 at aol.com
Wed Jul 15 09:16:37 PDT 2009

Greetings to all gentles of the North!!
?????? I am sure that all have heard the wonderful knews. Our own Syr Owen Ap Aeddan?will be?the next to hold the sable throne of Ansteorra, and his gracious lady, Genevria di Betto di Adriano will shine as she reigns beside him.

????? At this time, I am putting out a call for help.? Seamstresses are needed to clothe the new heirs in that which they deserve!?? If you are able to work on finery either individiually, or on a work day (tentativly scheduled for either Sunday, July 26th or Saturday, August 1st- both in OKC) then please contact me at Adena.terricsdottir at yahoo.com??

???? It is a great pleasure to have our next crown be from the North.? If you would like to help in any way, please contact me at the above email address and we can work out details.

Head Entourage for TRH,
Adena Terricsdottir.