[Namron] Protectorate Champions

Monica Ball mrsjacq at gmail.com
Tue Jul 14 20:01:01 PDT 2009

Correct Baron Donnchadah I remember getting gifts to these champions. Since
you mentioned the mug I would like to mention again that Stephen Crowley
appeared pleased  to have a token of his reign that he and his lady could
keep. We are lucky to have such generous potters in Namron.

On Tue, Jul 14, 2009 at 6:12 PM, Donnchadh Beag mac Griogair <
donnchadh at cornelius.norman.ok.us> wrote:

> Actually, I believe he was fighting for Ldy Vyolante de Oporto.  I noticed
> that she had the rapier consort mug this weekend.  Also, he is not currently
> a Don, although I doubt it will take long.
>
> Our Protector is Count Romanius Scipio Vesperanius and he was fighting for
> Countess Deanna della Penna.
>
> Donnchadh
>
> Lindsey Lewis wrote:
>
>> I believe that Don  Stephen Crowley won for Her Excellency Ebergardis
>> (whose Queen's Champion he was) - Gwyneth (who is not sure that her brain
>> did not fry this past weekend but it was a lot of fun)

Monica Ball

Be polite; write diplomatically; even in a declaration of war one observes
the rules of politeness. ~ Otto von Bismarck