[Namron] Sad news

Pukhta 'Pooky' Lovvek pookyloves at gmail.com
Mon Jul 13 11:56:39 PDT 2009

Within this, being one of the happiest weeks of my life, I will
definitely be sure, to take the time and cry.

I Love You and all of Clan Quilliam,
Pooky

Respect your creation, love me and be then healed. A grand plan done
in a simple way.
-- Pookspeare

"My religion is kindness."
– His Pookiness the Dalai Poohka