[Namron] Sad news

Marion Makkingze johnsonds17991 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 14 12:08:20 PDT 2009

Here is the funeral information on Daddy.
SHAWNEE, Okla. —
Shawnee resident Robert Eugene Meyer Sr., 73, died Saturday, July 11, 2009,
at his residence.
The family will receive friends 5 p.m. to 8 p.m. Thursday at the funeral
home.
Service will be 9 a.m. Friday, July 17, at Walker Funeral Service Chapel
with Doug Muchow officiating. Private burial will be at 2 p.m. at Fort Sill
National Cemetery under the direction of Walker Funeral Service of Shawnee.