[Namron] Fw: [wolfstar] Ian of Wolfstar

Sandy mensik ladyelfseeker at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 16 01:51:45 PDT 2009

Remember,Cats are little women in fur coats..
" Death should be a Release...........Not a Punishment "  Dragonheart

 The surgury will be on Friday at Baptists  on 64th and NW Expressway. They may decide thursday that they will also fix the aorta while they have him open.I don't know yet.Just know trhat they are putting a mechanical valve in.I will try  to post to the list as soon as i can.If you don't hear from me by late friday night  then that means he is still with us.odds are highly in our favor. Until they take him to OR  the room number is 813  phone is 405 945 5813
 Cassie

Remember,Cats are little women in fur coats..
" Death should be a Release..... ......Not a Punishment "  Dragonheart

__._,_.___

MARKETPLACE

Mom Power: Discover the community of moms doing more for their families, for the world and for each other

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group

Yahoo! News
Get it all here