[Namron] Hello and Information

Karla Norris melisandedf at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 16 10:31:56 PDT 2009

The embroidery class is still cancelled although I just got home from the hospital.

As some of you may know, I tried vaulting on my new horse:):):)  Seriously, he fell and I bailed off to avoid be fallen upon.  Unfortunately, I was not as graceful as I hoped to be.  This happened on the 4th of July.  I just was not feeling any better, so went back to the ER on Tuesday.

Turns out I was misdiagnosed the first time through the ER.  I have broken/fractured 4 ribs and had a partially collapsed lung.  I am home now, but am on some serious painkillers.  Feeling good Billy Ray!

Should be good from here on out, now that we know what is wrong and can treat it.  If anyone wants personal embroidery tips or to come by this weekend and work with me on Persian garb, give me a call at home.

Melisande

735-3466