[Namron] site

Pukhta 'Pooky' Lovvek pookyloves at gmail.com
Wed Jul 22 09:39:45 PDT 2009

One of Mairin's very first exposures to the SCA was at that ... nope
I'm thinking of the little place west of campus corner. Well at least
I'm still thinking.

da Pook

Respect your creation, love me and be then healed. A grand plan done
in a simple way.
-- Pookspeare

"My religion is kindness."
– His Pookiness the Dalai Poohka