[Namron] Sad news

Dan Corley okiewriter at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 29 14:26:16 PDT 2009

Since I run a news service in the mundane world, found out some things about this sad event. Artie was riding well on the shoulder when the vehicle swerved to the right and struck him. He was first taken to the hospital in critical condition, but expired soon after arrival there. The body is currently at Walker Funeral Service, in Shawnee, but they said no decision has yet been made by the family as to time or place of burial, I knew Lord Arthur well and his passing is a loss to the SCA and to the world, Phone at Walker Funeral home is 405-273-4700

Okiewiter