[Namron] Sad news

a a princeisabitteroldman at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 29 15:21:26 PDT 2009

That's terrible news but thank you for informing us.He may have been my favorite person in the SCA.Not everyone liked him but he was a remarkable person who inspired strong feelings in people.I first met him when I started playing in the SCA in Eldern.He was the best teacher I ever had for fighting.I wish I could have spent more time with him.I hope others find comfort in knowing there ARE others who share their grief.
                             Edward