[Namron] Medieval Play Day Saturday

JOHN variglog at sbcglobal.net
Fri Mar 6 15:38:50 PST 2009

Just a quick reminder tomorrow (Saturday) is the OU Medieval Experience
Lecture Series beginning at 10 am at the OCCE Forum Building 1700 Asp Ave,
which is just south of the dormitory towers.

In conjunction with the lectures, we will be hosting a Persona
Development-Character Camp and will meet at the vending lounge on the
concourse inside the Forum at 10 am. Since the weather is expected to be
nice, we shall move outdoors to enjoy games, discussions and lessons,
including Court Dancing that will help us when it comes to that often feared
patron interaction role.

Please wear basic, comfortable garb and if anyone has 1 or 2 wooden or
Rattan daggers or short swords, please bring them for a possible improve
skit.  They will be only used as props (no fighting).

And for a quick review of the Lecture Series, head on over to
medievalfair.org and follow the lead link on the cover page.

We look forward to seeing you Saturday!

Your Medieval Fair Task Force