[Namron] Reports from WAR?

Donnchadh Beag mac Griogair donnchadh at cornelius.norman.ok.us
Tue Mar 24 07:56:50 PDT 2009

Lord Charles,

We can not thank you enough for the work you did in arming the Storm
Guard with our beautiful new Scutums, Maelstrom and Litany of Fear.  I
was filled with such pride as I watched the Storm of Namron march
bravely into battle and drive the enemy from the bridge.  With the
enthusiasm of our current warriors and the glorious stories of battle, I
do not think it will be long before the Storm Guard grows even more.
People are already talking about plans to build their armor so that they
can join the frey next year.

In Warm Friendship,
Donnchadh Beag mac Griogair
Baron of Namron

p.s.  We are very aware of the time and love that was put into the
Kingdom Pavilion, and we will take very good care of it, despite any
shenanigans a certain Fool may try and stir up.