[Namron] MED FAIR UNLOADING

JOHN variglog at sbcglobal.net
Thu Mar 26 16:04:55 PDT 2009

Greetings!

Since we are now towards the rear of the Med Fair, loading/unloading will be
a bit different this year.  Of course, up through Thursday night, we can
drive right up and onto the Embassy, but beginning Friday morning, you will
have to enter either from Constitution (use the 2nd entrance east from
Jenkins), which runs along the south edge of the park or from Timberdell
along the north end (as soon as you turn in, hop onto the blacktop pathway
and follow it around until you find us.  That will take you past the AoA
List).  On each day, we can drive straight to the Embassy, BUT ALL VEHICLES
WITHOUT PARKING PERMITS MUST BE GONE BY 0930 which is when the park "closes"
to motor traffic.  Handicapped parking will be available first come, first
serve, but again, access closes at 0930.

If you need to unload after then, come in Timberdell on the north and
proceed until you see the Embassy off to your right; we will try to post an
SCA sign to let you know you have reached the unloading zone.  As of now,
you will be able to unload, but must move your vehicle after you have.  Pull
wagons will be available on the "backstage" side of the Embassy.

Thanks!

Your Medieval Fair Task Force