[Namron] Med Faire

Kionna kionnap1 at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 26 17:45:27 PDT 2009

I have class on Friday morning until 10 if needed I could be on site by about noon to head up waterbearing.  Do we already have the supplies needed incoming or do I need to get my own to bring in?  Saturday and Sunday I would also be available from open to close of the fighting times as well.  Let me know if someone else has already volunteered to command it or not.  If they have I'll still be there to waterbear as well.

Lady Kheoniia Pskova