[Namron] Med Faire

JOHN variglog at sbcglobal.net
Thu Mar 26 18:30:37 PDT 2009

Thank you for your generous offer Lady Kheoniia!  As far as I know, no one
has volunteered to lead.  Now I'm not an expert on Waterbearing in as far as
knowing what is needed; so whatever supplies you can bring would be greatly
appreciated.  As of now, we plan to base Waterbearing out of the Hospitality
Pavilion where food and beverage will be handy and the "nuts and bolts" of
the operation are out of patrons' eyes.

Thanks again.

Your Medieval Fair Task Force (YMFTF)

  _____