[Namron] MEDIEVAL FAIR - The Grand Procession

JOHN variglog at sbcglobal.net
Mon Mar 30 17:38:58 PDT 2009

This year, there will only be one Grand Procession (the daily parade or
"strut") and it will step off at 1000 Friday FROM THE SCA EMBASSY :-)  Now
that means we will need to have any available and willing Shiny Hats,
Guards, Fighters and others wanting to process ready to go by about 0945.
Trust me, it is a really fun event and we hope you consider joining in.  And
since Friday morning tends to be a bit slow, having reduced Populace in the
Embassy during the Procession should not be a problem.  I hope..

Wolfgang

On Behalf of Your Medieval Fair Task Force