[Namron] MEDIEVAL FAIR

Shalon Reynolds shalon_reynolds at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 31 05:23:30 PDT 2009

As Lucas was with Ben at the Hospital on Monday, he will have to work late every night this week so that he can be at the faire all day on Friday.  This means that either someone will have to come get our tent -or- quite possibly I could at least transport it to the park on Wednesday evening and leave it to you all for set up. As our poles are not varnished yet and the weather is supposed to be rainy on Thursday and Saturday, Lucas and I are going to try and duct tape trash bag booties on the bottom of our tent poles in hopes that it will keep them as dry as possible.

OT:  We are home from the hospital.  Basically there is some terrible tummy bug sweeping daycares everywhere and Ben happened to get it.  He had two days of hydration and is finally able to keep down most of his liquids (as long as we don't try and overfeed him).  He can keep down rice cereal thus far, but is still having trouble with other foods.  My mother has come down for the week to stay with him at our home so that he does not have to go to daycare until he is fully recovered or until Friday (whichever comes first).

- Adelheid