[Namron] Lock on the Privy

Jacq Ball jacqball at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 09:52:16 PDT 2009

All us geeks know about that technique for bypassing biometric
authentication. It's standard cyber yakuza stuff.

But let's return to the practical issue that combo locks are a pain.
Imagine this:

You have been enjoying your turkey legs and funnel cake.

Everything is just great until...Suddenly, you have an urgent need to
get into the privy!! You run to the privy and are greeted with the
combo lock. You try the combo, and it doesn't work. Was it
right-left-right or left-right-left? Did you enter it wrong? Maybe you
went two increments too far in one direction: 10-32-12 instead of
10-30-12.

It always seems like those things are finicky and tricky to use.
Anybody ever try to open the combo lock on Dunchadh's trailer?

If we have to have a combo lock, it might be better to do one of the
ones with three rotating wheels so you don't have to start over on
each failed attempt.

Also. What if someone locks it from the outside while you're in there?