[Namron] Lock on the Privy

Epperson, Sheryl eppersos at oge.com
Wed Mar 25 09:56:59 PDT 2009

To keep someone from accidentally locking you inside, you take the lock
in with you, of course.  That can also be another indicator that it's
occupied.

And I like Adena's idea of a combo lock, and agree it should be one with
rotating wheels.  That way the combination can be posted somewhere (the
hospitality tent perhaps? Just inside the doorway).  And we don't have
to worry about a key getting lost or someone forgetting to return it to
where it's supposed to be located.

Annabelle