[Namron] Lock on the Privy

Sæmundr inn skærr saemundrthepure at gmail.com
Fri Mar 27 06:46:25 PDT 2009

Shame Antonia.. That is why the Barony pays its heralds so well.  I suggest
our heralds hold the hands of anyone wanting to go to the potty.  They can
keep the key and do the honors of heralding.

Seriously though, still agree with Adena.  Not everyone is capable of
staying on task, keeping the key, putting it back, not getting
sidetracked.    My guess is that it is going to be a problem waiting to
happen and I'll get a sign up sheet for those that want to take bets on how
long it takes to lose track of the key.

2009/3/27 Jennifer Couch <okwldflwr at gmail.com>

> Maybe, the person with the key should herald "I have the key to the privy,
> I have the key to the privy"  as they walk to the privy  :)~
>
> Antonia
>
> 2009/3/27 <vujadea200 at aol.com>
>
>  What if I go to the hospatility tent to get the key and someone already
>> has it.  Then on the way to the bathroom I pass them.  I get to the privy,
>> only to find it locked and then have to turn back around.  Or they go to the
>> privy, and then get distracted on the way back to return it....
>>
>> I think that the combination lock with the tumblers really is a better
>> idea.  You can usually set those to whatever you want them to be, so we
>> could pick a nice and easy number.  usually 3 or 4 digits.  (1066, 2009)
>> Something like that.
>>
>> Adena

Are you looking for Jim or Sæmundr?  Find them both at:
http://sites.google.com/site/saemundrofnamron/