[Namron] The Play's the Thing - To READ! JULIUS CAESAR this Sunday

Antigonus Bearbait bardsatlarge at yahoo.com
Fri May 29 10:44:42 PDT 2009

Greetings all!

This is just a reminder that the bunch
of us are getting together this Sunday (31 May 2009) to sit around
and read JULIS CAESAR.

We will
be meeting at Tadhg & Meraud's in Namron around 5pm
– their address is 1840 Burnt Oak Drive in Norman, OK.

And, yes, we are having a Julius Caesar Salad Party!  So,
bring a salad to share [it does not have to be Caesar
Salad] and a copy
of JULIUS CAESAR to join in reading with the rest of us, and be
prepared to have a great time.  In case you missed our previous
readings, these things are a really enormous fun.  I will have a few spare copies, if we should need them.

If
you are interested, we have a yahoo group to communicate with one
another called The Bunch of Us Readers
[http://groups.yahoo.com/group/bunchofusreaders/]
- feel free to join up, if you like - it is simply a way to keep in
contact and work out details.

look forward to seeing you all there!

Go
well, be well, and stay well -