[Namron] The Quest for Namron's Hallowed Relic

Pukhta 'Pooky' Lovvek pookyloves at gmail.com
Sat May 30 10:54:00 PDT 2009

Upon the warm briny waters within sight of Skorragardr's bustling
ports do the mighty ships of Ansteorra's Fleet gather in preparation
to dredge the known waters of the world in search of Namron's greatest
artifact "The Baron's Coronet". These are our orders and this is our
quest.

If you would permit me to introduce myself, I am known by our Beloved
Majesty in duty and with title as The Ansteorran Royal Navy's Admiral
of The Northern Fleets Sea Cadets.

I captain the HMS Guardian of Innocents. This ship is as sturdy as
Gibraltar's Rock and upon it's decks I tend to my crew with love and
compassion. This devoted crew follows my lead with abject devotion and
strident confidence in my purpose. Upon the waters there is no happier
place.

Word none of the Hallowed Relic has come to our Beloved Baron
Donnchadh Beag mac Griogair nor to Mooneschadowe's Government of All
Knowing Overlords nor even to our Beloved King Hrafn Olafsson Himself!

Captain's Log:
I.  Send missive to Lord High Admiral Garret requesting permission to
be deployed on Search of all known Ports, islands, beaches and
inhabited reefs for information leading to the return of Namron's
Hallowed Relic.
II. Request immediate injunction be placed on the standing 'Seek and
Destroy Order' pertaining to the rogue vessel, the Iron Lotus,  for a
term not to exceed the benefit Dread Pyrate Macnamarah, his ship, and
crew can proffer to the efforts of the afore mentioned search.
III. Request immediate injunction be placed on the standing 'Kill Upon
Sight Order' pertaining to the life of the Dread Pyrate Macnamarah,
for a term not to exceed the benefit of his involvement with the afore
mentioned matter and professional cooperation with myself, being
Admiral Pooky Pan.
IV. Request immediate injunction be placed on the standing 'Take into
Custody Order' pertaining to the Crew of the rogue vessel, The Iron
Lotus.
V. Request immediate disbursement to myself of Fine Quality Rum of an
amount not to exceed 3 times the amount of provision necessary to
supply the Captain, Officers, and crew of the rogue vessel The Iron
Lotus for a term not to exceed 3 months of coastal inquiry.

This has been logged on the 30th day of May being the 29th year of our
Kingdom, Anno Societatus XLIV.

Respect your creation, love me and be then healed. A grand plan done
in a simple way.
-- Pookspeare